Eviction: from Mailchimp to flat in no time

Updates on aqua stabilo



Early February 2019, French journalists investigated on La Ligue du LOL and some of them got sacked (rightly or not) rather unprofessionally. I was sending emails to journalists in France which subject matter was 'enquete' as 'investigation' regarding said Ligue du Lol, unaware that Le Monde & its directors (Jerome Fenoglio, Louis Dreyfus, Luc Bronner) were actually investigating on my aggressor via Caroline De Haas & Marine Turchi / Lenaig Bredoux of Mediapart. As soon as I received my first threat, I sent it to them on 21 Fev 2019


26 February 2019, following an audit (started in January/early February 2019) by Caroline De Haas's Cabinet Egae in Telerama (Le Groupe Le Monde): "« Le 26 février, j’ai reçu un signalement du groupe Egae visant deux personnes », explique à Mediapart Catherine Sueur..." (Presidente for Telerama since January 2019)
14 March 2019, Le Monde blocked me on Twitter as indicated on fourth picture. 
16 April 2019, Twitter Le Monde (@lemondefr or @lemonde_M) posted an article / interview of Emmanuel Pierrat
16 April 2019 at 6.05 PM (GMT), solicitor from Cabinet Emmanuel Pierrat emailed me in regard of taking me to court for defamation for saying I had been sexually harassed in Les Inrocks by Emmanuel Tellier, then working for Telerama (Groupe Le Monde) since 2001: the cabinet wanted me to erase Emmanuel Tellier's name from some posts including my post on MeToo (pre-MeToo). I blackened the name instead and since they refused to answer my questions (only to my solicitor which I didn't have), I stopped communicating with them (the cabinet kept bugging me until after his dismissal).
18 May 2019, still unaware of Emmanuel Tellier being investigated for sexual harassment in Telerama (women started talking apparently), I sent my first Mailchimp on MeToo Survivor. I researched / knew for / of names that seemed interested in women being degraded. As mentioned in my last Mailchimp, I sent eight posts on the MeToo topic without asking money or buying anything I would be selling. I simply wanted to be believed!
End of May/early June 2019 he got sacked from Telerama. Mediapart wrote an article about it and for two years I begged Marine Turchi & Lenaig Bredoux to send it to me, so I could read it, without success. 
26 June 2021, Mediapart announced a free reading of their articles which I copied-pasted on my blog (letting them know).

I have received many threats by emails, posts and being physically assaulted that includes someone who came up to me to kill me in Margate in Spring 2019... All online accounts have been hacked / been deleted and back. I have received news via email of my murdered aunt for the 40th anniversary of her death in May 2020. Since June 2021, I have received news via emails of my cousin who committed suicide (she was based in Brittany near Perros Guirec where some of my family resides and where Veronique Servat (PHD Inrocks) spent some holidays https://twitter.com/histgeoblog/status/1446175070339178496 in summer 2021 - around spring holidays in 2019, a woman who strongly looks like V. Servat assaulted me twice in a shop in Margate, then followed me to Turner Contemporary cafe where she again assaulted me, sat near me with her MAC laptop & a big folder). 
I sent my latest and last Mailchimp on 20 September 2021
21 September 2021 Sian Cain (The Guardian’s Culture Commissioning Editor in London) reported me on my Mailchimp post "... this person is clearly very mentally ill and in distressMailchimp should be looking into how she is using its service(she is now promoted to Deputy Culture Editor in Australia as announced 25 October 2021 https://twitter.com/siancain/status/1452626141987033090)

The only winners here are men!

Many women where I live have issues with our agent / landlord (abuses, blackmails etc). My aggressors have been in touch with my agent / landlord and now that Mailchimp has evicted me from sending any further posts, my agent / landlord is evicting me.

30 September 2021






Early November 2021
New job for Emmanuel Tellier
as Culture Editor for Marianne


Book review in Le Monde for bestie of Emmanuel Tellier 
& ex colleague at Les Inrocks JD Beauvallet
Louis Dreyfus, Le Monde's boss promotes
Emmanuel Tellier's best friend JD Beauvallet

Days earlier, Matthieu Suc of Mediapart was 
praising JD Beauvallet as a beautiful person
hiding my face while at Les Inrocks 

Book release on #MeToo for Marine Turchi
of Mediapart (she didn't speak to me...)


 23 April 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Mailchimp

Cut Me Down (& that's not Lloyd Cole)