Agent, landlord, plumber

 From: sybille castelain <sybillecastelain@yahoo.co.uk>

Sent: 02 November 2022 14:14

To: Office operating CCTV

Cc: landlord, solicitor

Subject: phone call // Re: Washing machine + carbon filter / some thoughts

Message to Office operating CCTV, E5

Someone from that number 077xxxxxx95 just called me at 2.02PM! How dare you give my mobile number to some random guy when: I) I'm pretty deaf; II) I'm a victim of sexual violence & I don't give my number away! I understood he's the guy to check washing machine & despite repeating him I was deaf he kept talking... I told him to email me! xxxxxxx, for future reference, don't give my contacts before checking with me! Women are not in this world on call! Sybille

I was so angry at this guy when it turned out the flat agent gave my contact to the plumber

On Wednesday, 23 November 2022 at 11:02:07 GMT, Landlord wrote:

Dear Ms Castelain, Sorry for not responding sooner. Just to let you know that I do not have direct contact with xxx (the plumber). I do not have his email address nor telephone number. xxx Keegan is passing messages to him on my behalf. He has not yet responded to the dates you gave me on 17 November (despite me chasing-up with [Keegan]), so I will get back to you when he informs me of his next availability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eviction: from Mailchimp to flat in no time

From Mailchimp

Cut Me Down (& that's not Lloyd Cole)